Kaybi Calculator is a scientific calculator for the Pocket PC. It has all the basic calculator functions and more:
- The common calculator functions: +, -, x, /, mod, x2, x3, ^, √, n√, ln, log, log2, !
, exp, %, ceiling, floor & memory functions.
- Bracket support to frame your expression
- deg/rad/grad support
- sin, cos, tan, sin-1, cos-1, tan-1, sinh, cosh, tanh, sinh-1, cosh-1, tanh-1
Working with Units
- Let you directly include units in your expression, and it will calcuate with the resulting units
- After obtaining the answer, it allows you to: convert to other units, combining multiple units to a derived unit, or decomposed a unit to its base units.